Master’s Degree in International Business
Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
Price of enrolment: 3.200 €
Teaching methodology: Synchronous online classes with access to online activities and materials.
Language of instruction: English
▪ The main purpose of this course consists in training students in the field of international business.
▪ To develop competent decision-making skills by providing techniques to analyse the international economic environment where international business takes place.
▪ To develop a solid knowledge in international finance, including the registration, communication, and analysis of economic and financial information on complex transactions from an accounting perspective.
▪ To acquire knowledge about marketing strategies and market research in order to achieve the company’s strategic and operational objectives in an international environment.
▪ To acquire a better understanding of human resource management and corporate social responsibility among other strategic tools in the context of international business.
▪ MODULE 1: Analysis of the international economic environment.
▪ MODULE 2: International accounting and finance.
▪ MODULE 3: Marketing and communication.
▪ MODULE 4: International business strategy.
▪ MODULE 5: Final project.
▪ Starting date: 15th September 2021.
▪ Ending date: 10th July 2022.
▪ To hold a university degree in economics and/or business management.
▪ Other requirements: The course will be taught entirely in English, so the student must have sufficient knowledge of the English language to be able to follow the classes without any problem.
PRE-ENROLMENT AND ENROLMENT DATES
▪ (Please send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
▪ Pre-enrolment: From 15th June 2021 to 20th July 2021.
▪ Enrolment: From 21st July 2021 to 7th September 2021.